Wednesday, September 17, 2008

To Grandmother's House We Go

Monday we flew up to my mom's house, arriving at Sacramento in the afternoon. Hannah was SUCH a good girl for the whole trip. She made friends with a little girl in the airport, entertained everyone on the plane with her big smiles, and didn't cry or anything on the flight. She didn't go to sleep either, however, which made for kind of an exhausting time for us, as she was bouncing around on our laps the whole time.












We got to Grandma's house late afternoon and Hannah was enthralled with a new selection of toys! Well, not exactly new....my mom has all my OLD toys (circa 1973!) that she has
been saving for 30+ years for her grandkids!! I might have had more fun playing with them than Hannah did! HAHA


My mom's friend Kathy Payne brought over a new little car/walker, and Hannah LOVED it. She pushed it around for a good 45 minutes.

Click here
for the rest of the pictures and videos.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: