Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Jilly!!!

Today is my best friend's birthday. Some people say they have a lot of best friends, but for me, there has always been just one. Jill has been my best friend for almost 35 years. Coincidentally, she is turning 35 today! Our moms were pregnant at the same time and they were friends, and we carried on the tradition! She was 1 year ahead of me in elementary school and despite her family moving to Sacramento when she was in the 6th grade, we have managed to remain close our whole lives. She's been my partner in crime for A LONG time now, with so many memories that words could never summarize our friendship. So....



For your birthday Jill, I thought I'd give you a few BLASTS from the PAST! Hope you enjoy...



The above is my 5th birday party, Dec 1978, with Jill looking over my shoulder.



I have no idea when this was, I'm guessing circa 1998?
















I was in the first grade, Jill in the second grade (b/c of our birthdays) but our school was so small, we had grades 1-4 all in the same room~ can you pick us out?
(Jill, can you name everyone in the picture?)







Scottsdale, 2007








Lake Havasu (or somewhere like that) circa 1997









We are trying to forget our Jr High years~ not so attractive!! (with Bunny Boo, my dog)



I think we were in Santa Cruz chasing boys on this trip. Uh-oh... (circa 1993)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JILL!!


Click here for more Jilly and Kimmy pics..


Posted by Picasa

No comments: