Monday, September 01, 2008

Life's a Beach

We took a short trip down to the beach today. My sister Karyn and her boyfriend Erik met us there, and our neighbors Michelle and Peter were there also. Randy caught a few waves on his new surfboard, while Hannah and I hung out on the beach. Randy bought a nice big shade tent for us to use whenever we go, so we don't have to worry about sunburned baby! Hannah kept grabbing large handfuls of sand and STUFFING them into her mouth and there was nothing I could do to stop her! So I gave up and let her be....since my mom tells me I used to eat rocks, I guess maybe dining on minerals runs in the family.

This was her second trip to the beach
actually getting into the water and
playing in the sand, and she seemed a
little more comfortable with the ocean
and getting her feet wet. She was also
pretty fascinated with the seaweed.

I even caught a few waves on my $99 costco softboard! That is until I got smacked around a bit and cut my ankle which started bleeding and then I got scared of sharks and had to come in. Good times! Click here for the rest of the pics.





No comments: