Monday, September 22, 2008

Hooray for Grandma and Grandpa!!!


I have no idea how I got so lucky, but I have the GREATEST parents in the world!!!

It has been really difficult for me to work in my office since Hannah has become more mobile. She has started crawling over to my office door, pull herself up and bang on my door! Soon she will probably be shouting MAMA!!! Needless to say, it is not the best working environment, so we decided it would be best to move my office to an upstairs bedroom. Since this is the last week of the quarter and I am trying to meet a quota, I decided to stay here in Lodi this week and work, while my mom watches Hannah. Randy flew home to set up my new office and talk to some people about part time childcare options. Mom is even missing out on a few golf games this week. What dedication! Mom and Dad, we love you both and we REALLY appreciate it!!!


Storytime with Grandma


Hannah helps Grandpa get the mail!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: