Sunday, September 21, 2008

Party at the Conners


My mom, ever the socialite, invited a bunch of people over Saturday night to party! I was so excited to see all these people that I hadn't seen in so long! Our guests included Dan and Chris Wyrick (Dan was my 6th grade teacher, ) Angie and Chris Meyer and their kids Hudson and Brock (Angie has been my good friend since grade school and high school, they live in Sacramento) and Pat and Carl Rosich (Angie's parents, our good friends, and Pat was our wedding coordinator.) My aunt and uncle Royal and Vicki also came from Tracy, and so did my parents good friend Sylvia Ahn. My grandmothers and Grandma O's friend Virginia were also here.


Hudson enjoys swinging in the backyard.

















The kids play with all my old toys. They were quite a hit, even with 2 and 4 year olds!
From Party at the Conners


Dan and Chris Wyrick and Carl Rosich.

Rest of the pics, click here.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: