Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Kira and John's Visit

Our friends Kira and John were here a few weeks ago and we got to spend the day with them. John and I were in residency together at Loma Linda, and Kira and I got to be pretty good friends during that time. We had great plans to live by each other and raise or families together-until they up and decided to take a job in Eugene, Oregon!!! I think the day I found out they were moving there was one of the saddest days of my life, I cried for hours :( Luckily, their families are in San Diego so they come down to visit pretty often. I am still holding out hope that they will see the light and move here eventually...but until then we have to be happy with seeing them every few months. Hopefully more often, now that baby Tucker is on the way! Kira is due December 1...it's a BOY! Maybe Hannah's first boyfriend? hehe Hannah has promised to show him the ropes of being a baby, and we are looking forward to his arrival. We love you Kira and John!!! click here for more pictures


Posted by Picasa

No comments: