Saturday, October 18, 2008

Babys R Us



Friday I went to Baby's R Us with my friend Azul, who is expecting a new addition in February '09. She is not finding out the gender of the baby until the big day, which made things a bit more challenging as far as registering for baby gear. But we did it! Lucky for her, I have been to Babys R Us so many times over the last year that know it like the back of my hand, so we managed to knock the whole thing out in ONLY 3 hours! LOL I had flashbacks to the time when Randy and I went there for the first time, and after about 45 minutes of walking around in a DAZE with the scan gun, we left without putting ANYTHING on our list. Luckily my friend Dana went back with me the next week and showed me the ropes, and I was SO thankful for her. I was glad to be able to return the favor to Azul, and we had a lot of fun :)!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: