Thursday, June 18, 2009

He's finally Here!

And what a handsome boy he is!! Cole Phillip Burkholz was born June 18th at 2: 25 pm at Palomar Medical Center. I started having contractions about 1 am when I got off work. Of course, I was was up all night not sleeping, so I had time to get ready, take a shower, get my stuff together, did a few pages in Hannah's scrapbook (hehe) and woke Randy up at about 7 am to go to the hospital. When we got there I was about 5-6 cm dialated so we were admitted. From there, everything went pretty smoothly and baby was born without any problems. He was littler than we expected, at 5 lbs, 15 oz! Don't ask me why, I thought he was going to be bigger than Hannah (but apparently it was all my own fat, HA!) Anyway he was healthy and we are so grateful he is here!

For LOTS MORE PICs, click here....


Posted by Picasa

No comments: