Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bartlett Lake Triathlon

Randy did his first triathlon in almost a year- the Bartlett Lake Tri on Sunday. After only a modest amount of training, I'm happy to report he WON his DIVISION (clydesdale, which is males 200 lbs and over) and came in 10th overall out of over 300 entrants!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Not bad for a 40 year old, eh? This was a sprint length tri but it was a hard one, with a really tough bike course and run course with a lot of uphills. Our friend Rob also did really well, it being his first tri, taking 4th in his division and 26th place overall! A couple of STUDS, I tell you!

Randysuprised me coming out of the water, I didn't have my camera ready because he was like the 6th person out! more pics click here
On the bike...












coming in for the win...


















Our triathlon support group!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: